Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of participation
By participating you agree to the rules & conditions below. You should be in good health to participate in physical activity and participate in accordance with these rules. It is the parents’/guardians’ responsibility to ensure that their children adhere to these safety rules. Climbing is not recommended for guests that have neck or back problems, heart problems or have had recent surgery. If you are pregnant you should consider your physical condition and limitations before deciding to participate. If you encounter any problems or have any pre-existing medical conditions please discuss these with a member of the Clip ‘n Climb staff.
Clip ‘n Climb is a potentially dangerous activity that can lead to serious injury if safety procedures are not followed. All participants are required to adhere to the rules stipulated in the ‘Rules for Climbers’ poster and any additional safety information given by centre staff. Clip n Climb Leeds cannot be held responsible for any participants acting outside of these rules laid down for their safety and well-being. These include but are not limited to:
- 1. Do not Climb unless you have been attached to a safety line by a member of Clip n Climb Leeds staff or a trained volunteer ‘clipper’
2. Do not walk or stand on the coloured warning matts
3. Do not ‘pull down’ the line whilst climbing
4. The minimum age for participation is 4 years old
5. The maximum weight limit of participants is 22 stone / 150kgs
6. All participants must dress appropriately for the activity which includes the removal of all jewellery, long hair to be tied back and closed toe footwear. Flip Flops, Sandals or ‘Crocs’ style footwear is not appropriate
7. All children under secondary school age (11 years) must have a parent, or legal adult guardian present in the building at all times when using the Clip n Climb facility
8. All unsupervised children aged 11-17 years old must be members of Clip n Climb Leeds (please call 01132 458723 for details)
9. The child’s parent or legal adult guardian remains responsible for the welfare of their child at all times and must decide what level of supervision their child needs in the Clip ‘n Climb arena in light of his/her age, confidence and ability. We encourage all parents to interact and share the Clip ‘n Climb experience with the children in their care
10. Parents / Guardians are welcome to take photos of their friends and family at this facility. Clip ‘n Climb Leeds will not take or use any photos for promotional purposes without first obtaining written consent. We cannot be held responsible for photos taken and used by members of the public.
Real World Statement: Any physical activity carries an inherent risk of bumps, bruises and minor injury. By participating or allowing the children in your care to participate you acknowledge and accept this risk.
Refund Policy: Please be aware that in order to amend or cancel a booking we will require a minimum of 48 hrs notice in order to issue a refund.